Oprah Winfrey is one of the most influential woman in the world. She was raised by her grandmother, having nothing. But that did not stop her from turning her greatest weaknesses into her greatest strengths.
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.”
This is the only way to grow and learn.
- “You can have it all. Just not all at once.”
– We all want to have it all at once. Million dollars, luxury car, expensive house and other things. I believe that it is not about the final thing that you wanted but about the journey you go through, about growth, lessons and experiences. We would have got bored and exhausted if we just got it all at once.
- “Do not worry about being successful but work forward being significant and the success will naturally flow.
– I have always been looking for ways to get rich and be successful but the truth is: it is not about money and fame, it is about serving, being significant and helping others.
- “Be thankful for what you have: you will end up having more. If you concentrate on what you do not have, you will never, never have enough.”
– I am blessed with everything I need. I am working towards everything I want. And most of all I appreciate and thank God for what I have.
- “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire.”
– Try, fall, get up, practice and try again.
- “Books were my pass to personal freedom. I learned to read at age three, and soon discovered there was a whole world to conquer that went beyond our farm in Mississippi”.
– My whole life has changed when I started reading books. It changed my way of thinking, living and being. And it will never be the same.
- “You become what you believe. You are where you are today in your life based on everything you have believed.”
– The mind is everything. What you think, you become.
- “Breath, let go and remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you have for sure.”– Here and now is the only moment available to us now. “When you realise there is nothing lacking. The whole world belongs to you”.
- “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.
– It is you and only you who is responsible. You cannot control what happens to you but you can always control how you respond to that.
- “When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.”
– You are priceless in God’s eyes. You are not what happens to you. Always know your worth.
- “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment”
– I always do my best, even if nobody is watching.
- “One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.”
– Whether you choose to stay or leave, remember this: When one door closes, another opens.
- “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.”
– I am very grateful for things going wrong, just before they go right. It humbles me and makes me not take things for granted. Just learn from it and never give up.
- “The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.”
– “Hope and fear cannot occupy the same space at the same time.” Invite one to stay and remember that nothing last forever. Everything is going to be alright.
- “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.”
– You are the average of five people you spend time with the most. Choose wisely.
- “True forgiveness is when you can say, “Thank you for that experience.”
– Forgiveness is the best form of love. You forgive someone, when you no longer imagine it to be any different.
- “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.”
– As the bible says: Ask, believe and you will receive it.
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
– Focus on love and happiness. And you will attract more and more of that.
- “I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we’re not wise enough to see it.”
– Sometimes we do not understand why something has happened in out lives but when we step back, learn the lesson and concentrate on the positive side of it, wonderful things will start to happen.
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom.”
- “The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but on significance — and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.”